Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
Thomas H. Huxley
it is through rejection of authority that we allow ourselves the freedom to explore. exploration is the source of the unknown. and our adaptation to the unknown is what teaches us who we are.
if you don’t believe me, go watch a baby learn. watch how quickly a baby figures things out and moves on, because they GET IT and are then bored with the same experience. there is no need to perpetuate ONE particular system. the world changes as we move through it and live within it, and we change with it. right now we do it unconsciously, sub-consciously…. what if we actively chose our futures?
explain democracy, or socialism, or capitalism or communism to a toddler, and 99% of them will look at you like you’re demented while the other and the other 1%? they don’t need your explanation, it is spoon-fed to them from birth.